Rate Of Interest 120 Months.
Nomination facility is available for Deposits.There can be one Nomine for a deposit account withers held singly jointly.Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form. The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the prescribed form.
Tenure of Payment
1. It is mandatory to be a member in the company.
2. Company will issue 10 shares (10/-Rs Each) for Deposit. 3. Minimum Amount would be of Rs.5000 and further in multiple of Rs.5000.
4. Interest calculation yearly compound.
5. TDS deducted to be deducted on interest paid by Nandiparth Nidhi Limited Nidhi ltd. Deposit as per provisions and income tax act.
6. Rate of interest on loan against Deposit would be 5% higher than applicable rate of interest.
7. Pre maturity is not available.
8. Maturity payment on time.
9. This bond is only available for 1 to 12 year girls.
10. Most attractive rate of interest.
11. Interest amount is subjects to TDS as per provisions of Sec. 194A of the income tax Act. 1961.