GOLD LOAN (10.80% P.A)
Let the gold add glitter to your life. Unlock the value of your gold while you continue to own it. HRYN NIDHI LTD. designed to provide liquidity against gold and gold Jewelers without having to sell them. Let your gold help you bring the golden period in life…
Features & Benefits : –
- Attractive Interests Rates.
- Hassle-free quick processing of loans
- Minimum documentation and quick disbursal
- Simplified Paperwork.
- Easy Payment options.
- ATL – Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
Terms and Conditions :
- The valuation of the gold ornaments will be done by HRYN NIDHI LTD. through authorized value, and the cost of valuation will be borne by borrower.
- Two colour photographs of gold ornaments are required.
- Two colour photographs of borrower and his/her ID proof are required.
- The loan interest will be paid on monthly basis.
- The borrower has to provide an affidavit declaring the ownership of the ornaments.
Gold Loan – Eligibility
- Anyone who is the member and owns gold ornaments can avail the loan. (Note: Minors are not eligible.)
- To obtain the loan, you need to submit your gold jewellery (within the Karat range of 18 to 24 k) at your nearest HRYN branches.
- The loan amount will be sanctioned on the basis of gold valuation which involves verification of its purity.
- The weight of stones etc. fixed on the ornaments will be deducted for the intention of valuation.
Gold Loan – Documents
- To abide by the KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy of RBI and approved KYC norms of our Company, we insist to produce one document of identity proof (Such as Ration Card with photo, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Passport, Aadhaar Card etc.)
- And one document of residential address proof (Such as Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Bank account / Credit Card Statement, Municipal / Local/House Tax Bill / Receipt, Authentic Rent Receipt / Lease Document, Letter from reputed employer/ Public Authority).
- There are no end-use restrictions in gold loans.